POST 6: Time Travel to the Future

 If I had the opportunity to travel to the future, the truth I wouldn’t go very far. I would travel to next summer, because I would be in a more relaxed time away from college, as well as being able to think more about myself and spend all my time doing recreational things, it’s not very creative or interesting, really. 

An exact date and time that I would like to reach would be January 1st at 00:01 am, because since I was a child I have always had the idea that it is January when the real holidays begin, and that everyone I would share with would be in the spirit of the New Year’s celebration.



I really don’t want to stay there because I would feel that I would still have something unfinished, to finish my academic and personal year in the best possible way, I don’t like to jump and avoid the responsibilities, although if I were around four days, I would take advantage of going to the beach and watching the sunset with my family and my best friend without thinking about the external responsibilities, with that panorama I would be satisfied.



While traveling not only into the future, but through time has always been a dream for many people, I feel that I couldn’t be completely at ease if I could agree to that journey. If I went back to the past, part of me would like to change things or relive moments of my childhood because I would consider that I never appreciated or enjoyed it as much as I now realize I should have. In the case of traveling to the future and witnessing certain changes in me, would I be wondering how I got to this? or why did I do this or that? Then I would be faced with many unknowns that I would have difficulty answering at that very moment. So I’ve always remained faithful to living the present and building the future that comes, both with good and bad things. 




Comentarios