POST 7: Changes to my Study Program

 Since I entered college, I knew it would be very different and far more complex than high school, even more considering that I didn’t have a regular study or classes since 2019. Although the number of subjects is lower than in the last years of high school, I currently have 6 subjects and 12 in high school, counting the elective courses, but the current ones have a greater degree of difficulty and length in terms of their bibliography, density of subject matter and complexity of the assessments.Together with the above, the workload that each subject gives us is considerable, not because there are a thousand and one evaluations, but because although they have at most three important evaluations per semester, these not only take up a lot of time in researching content, writing, searching for sources, citations of authors, but also, perhaps indirectly, put pressure, since they are equivalent to a significant percentage of the final grade of the subject, so always we try to do our best, understanding that there may not be second chances. I don’t know if that can be changed in any way, but if I would propose two important evaluations during the semester, with a significant amount of time between them, there being the possibility of opting for a third one to improve their grade and grade of the subject.

I'm not a great expert in architecture or I know my institute completely, so I wouldn't find big changes in that, so for the moment I find that it is in adequate conditions or so I have been able to see on the few occasions that I have been in person.

I liked the study methods of the teachers with whom I have touched, since they handle information and the platforms to disseminate it very well, so from my experience, I do not have many modifications in that aspect, although perhaps there are colleagues who can say otherwise. If I would make a comment, and that is that although I do not know all the professors of the career, I would like everyone to be understanding, that they never put the student above the person, understand that like them we can be in a complicated situation academically and personally, that they do not see it as an excuse, but rather as a reality.





Comentarios