POST 5: My Future Job

The job I would like to have is to be a sports journalist, more specifically linked to football, since it would be close to one of the things that I'm most passionate about. From what I have been told by family members and by the journalists themselves, I imagine that it is a sacrificed labor that involves being away from home for a long time, in addition to being a competitive environment and not very well paid, but the truth is that I'm willing to face all that. 

As far as I know, you have to travel a lot, but there will also be times when you have to work inside an office. Ever since I was a kid, I usually said that it’s not my thing to be within walls doing a job, but if the situation warrants it and allows me to work with what I like, I have to accept it and try to do it in the best way possible. Now I’m studying journalism, I’m in my first year and I really feel like it’s going to be a long way to achieve even the goals I have in the short term, but I try to stay focused on how happy it would make me get the job I want most.





Comentarios

  1. I hope I can listen to you in the future when you comment on football matches on television.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sports journalism can be difficult because a lot of people wants to work on that but if you're passionate about that everything will go great!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario