Post 1: A country I would like to visit

 


I would like to visit Italy, because I want to know more about the food, the culture and the sport history of the country. The only thing I know so far about the country is what I learned about the Roman Empire in school history classes, and some myths such as Rómulo and Remo, which have their breastfeeding image of a wolf impregnated on the shield of the capital’s team, AS Roma. I´ve always dream to watch a UEFA Champions League match in Nápoles, at the Diego Armando Maradona stadium, every time I watch on TV the passion of the fans when the anthem is played I get geese skin. I would like to live there, learn a new way of life, learn to speak a new language and meet people with a different view of society and the contrast of their upbringing to mine in terms of geographical locations.

Comentarios