POST 4: My Favorite TV show

 My favorite TV show is called “Regular show”, which is about two friends, Mordecai and Rigby, who work in a park, along with their group of friends: Benson, Muscle man, Skips, Pops and HiveFiveGhost. Pretty simple description, isn’t it? Well, every episode starts that way, but as it goes on it starts to get pretty bizarre and creepy, culminating with the protagonists meeting or fighting against some entity, demon, monster, curse or just molding each everyday action into a constant danger. Pretty hard to guess that plot by name. The series has eight seasons and 261 episodes, it began airing in 2009, culminating in 2017.

It’s very hard to choose a favorite episode, but I could say that the seventeenth episode of the third season, named “I’m eggscellent”, was about an omelette challenge that our protagonists watch on television, but in trying, Rigby omitted his egg allergy, the main component of the challenge, leaving him in a coma, and Mordecai fulfills his promise. He finishes the omelette and gets the prize his friend wanted so much, a trucker cap. One of the things I like most about this episode is Mordecai’s training montage to Bonnie Tyler’s “Holding Out For A Hero. ”

It is a series that accompanied me for much of my childhood and that I sometimes watched with my dad, I recently started watching it again and I remember the episodes lucidly and I recover the feeling of tranquility that I felt every time I came from school to watch it on Cartoon Network.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Felipe! This TV show is so funny!!!, I remember see with my brother when we are child.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario